Share Your Story
Feminist Wednesday is a storytelling blog based on your stories. You are the expert and your thoughts and perspective matter to us! We love to hearing about the inspiring things you are up to, how you became a feminist, and who is empowering you today.
Take a look at our writing ideas but feel free to break the rules and write from your heart.
Your Feminist Moment of Enlightenment: Tell us about your feminist ‘coming out’ or the moment you first realized and embraced the word feminist.
Bad Ass Feminist of the Week: Do you have a friend, family member or spouse that needs to be recognized for her awesome work as a business owner, feminist, or just generally empowering energy? Tell us about her and she could be Feminist Wednesday’s Bad Ass Feminist of the Week.
Women in Business, Arts, or Music Spotlight: Are you an awesome person we should know about? Send a short bio over with a link to your website and answer these questions.
- Tell us who you are and what you do
- Tell us about how feminism plays a role in your work
- Tell us the most challenging thing you have overcome on your journey
- Tell us how our community can support you!
Wild Card: Have another idea, thought, or perspective you want to share? Send it over!
How to Submit Your Article:
Email email@example.com with subject line: New Feminist Wednesday Article Alert
Make sure to include:
- Your awesome article
- Title of the article as well as your name, age, location
- Any links or social media accounts you want to plug
- (Optional) a photo to accompany the article that one of our designers will turn into an empowering graphic used on our blog and instagram account!